[Mnbird] Vostex Binoculars

Chuck Cole cncole at earthlink.net
Thu May 14 23:38:01 CDT 2015

The Celestron binoculars I sold in before 1986 cost under $300 and easily
matched any over that price for actual measurable and verifiable quality.
Unlikely that newer ones are not as good.  I've personally tested many
samples of various brands and find no basis except pure hype for the
high-priced ones.

Do you know of any real and quantitative tests that show better optical
performance or durability any of the high-priced ones?

If no comparative test is published, then it's just hype, preying on
customer ignorance and superstition.

Chuck