[Mnbird] Vostex Binoculars

Eric Jeffrey ecj100 at aol.com
Thu May 14 22:58:42 CDT 2015

I suspect that you mean Vortex. I have been using Vortex Viper HD binoculars for the past two years and have been very pleased. I have heard the same from other birders who cannot justify spending over $2,000 on the upper echelon glasses. They may not quite match the Swarovski EL, but at one 20-25 percent of the price, I think they are a great deal. As with any binoculars, ergonomic and fit features can matter a lot, so it is always better to try then buy.

Eric Jeffrey
Falls Church VA

Sent from my iPhone