[Mnbird] Crow Behavior

Stephen Hedman shedman at d.umn.edu
Sun Oct 25 18:05:22 CDT 2020

Group,

We should never stop being amazed by the wonders that our natural world
brings to us.  As I do my fight with squirrels and skunks in my backyard, I
have to constantly remind myself that I am really an intruder upon their
territory rather than the other way around.

Delight in our feathered and furry friends.

Steve Hedman
St. Louis County