[Mnbird] Bluebirds

Richard Schroeder avsaxman at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 28 19:04:36 CST 2020

 I've built a good number of Peterson Bluebird houses, and been tremendously satisfied with their longevity and how well Bluebirds and Tree Swallows enjoy them.  You could find dimensions in the Minnesota DNR book "Woodworking for Wildlife", perhaps at your library.  Or you could check out dimensions through Google Images, as in this search:
peterson bluebird house plans - Pesquisa Google

|  |
peterson bluebird house plans - Pesquisa Google

Good luck, and have good birding!
Rick SchroederIn the Little Red HouseIn the Saginaw Wood