[Mnbird] Orioles, tentatively.

Tom and Suki Thomsen tomthomsen2 at msn.com
Tue May 5 18:47:56 CDT 2015

A quick yard report from Stillwater. I also had a Red Headed Woodpecker which stayed for 3 days (May 2-4). It had a favorite perch in a Basswood tree and visited the black sunflower seed feeders throughout the day. Yard bird first.
Saw first Oriole and RB Grosbeak on May 4. Had a few YR Warblers last week and they have left. No other warblers yet. Are they late this year or am just getting anxious?
Tom Thomsen