[Mnbird] Snow effect, Fox Sparrow, Song Sparrow

mary norman marylouisenorman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 14:13:13 CDT 2024

Thank you, Molly Jo!   Yes, now I remember that “mensa” means high intelligence!    I’m thinking that all birds must be “mensa” in order to survive!   Wish the starlings had a little less in the “smarts” business!

Guess it’s time to buy some new decals for the windows to keep the cardinals from trying to scare opponents!    This recent return of winter makes me think spring is a long time away, but it is just around the corner!

Happy birding, all!

Mary Norman