[Mnbird] Trumpeter swans:

John Hamer hamerjohn34 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 12:42:28 CDT 2024

On March 24th there were a pair of Trumpeters in Hopkins on a small marsh
paralleling Shady Oak road.  I Don't think they will stay.They are amazing
in their ability to ignore people and traffic.
A couple of weeks ago I was parking the car and I saw a pattern on the
grass in front of me. Shall I check it out, it's a distinct pattern I'll
check it out. It was the wing and tail of a sharp-shinned hawk.   Today I
saw a Cooper's hawk fly by at the level of the 9th floor.  My motto is bird
wherever you are.

John Hamer