[Mnbird] Compact Binocular Advice Please

Debra Jene Collum revdeb54 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 15:48:00 CST 2024

I would seriously recommend you go to National Camera Exchange. Ask them.
They will show you what they have in your price range. You will be able to
try them out. I was just there and the service I received was so excellent.
It was worth the drive to the cities.

“The world has changed. I see it in the water. I feel it in the Earth.
I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost,
For none now live who remember it.”― J.R.R. TolkienRev. Debra Jene Collum

124 Winona Street SE
Chatfield United Methodist Church
Chatfield MN 55923
507-923-1097