[Mnbird] Spring!

Brian and Cindy Drill bcdrill at charter.net
Sun Mar 3 11:14:43 CST 2024

Good morning all.  Red Winged Black Birds have returned to Spring Lake
Park here in North Mankato.  A few pair of Canada geese seem to be
choosing to remain in the vicinity of Hiniker Pond although there are
resting flocks of ducks and geese at various times on both water areas.
This morning there was a busy flow of eagles passing over while we were
on our walk, at one point we saw 7 mature birds flying over the bluffs
and water, with additional sightings as we moved along.  Cindy in North
Mankato