[Mnbird] Hadley Lake Report

Peter L Gilles gilles_peter_l at msn.com
Sun Sep 3 11:39:09 CDT 2023

Signs of pending seasonal change:

Another brutally hot Summer day, and I have half a dozen nondescript Fall warblers exploring the Maple tree just outside my bedroom window.

After not seeing a Robin for a week or more, Saturday,  I had a flock of Robin's on my front lawn.

My resident Cardinal family is bringing another pair of young Cardinals to my feeders to learn how to fend for themselves.   The male is no longer feeding them.  I have been putting a few oilers on the porch floor and platform feeder.  They seem to find these seeds and are getting them open.

Sent from Pete's Galaxy S21 Ultra