[Mnbird] Field trip this Sunday - Dakota County Prairie Birds

Steve Weston sweston2g at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 13:37:49 CDT 2023

This Sunday (June 4) I will be leading my annual Dakota County Prairie
Birds Field Trip. We will meet at 7am at Schaar’s Bluff (Spring Lake Park)
and after a short hike around the picnic area, we will drive the prairies
of Dakota County in search of grassland and other bird species. We will
visit both well-known birding hot spots and little known locales. With
the exception of some short level- ground hikes, birding will be mainly
at roadside stops. This field trip is free and open to the public and no
reservations will be taken. Both new and experienced birders are
welcome. Bring a lunch if you want to stay for the afternoon’s birds.

Steve Weston
On Quigley Lake in Eagan, MN
sweston2g at gmail.com