[Mnbird] Hadley Lake Report

Peter L Gilles gilles_peter_l at msn.com
Sun Mar 21 14:40:49 CDT 2021

FOY Egret just landed here at the North end of Hadley Lake.  It didn't stay long before moving on around the North end of the lake.

There is about 10 to 15 feet of water now at the edge of ice and the holes of open water around the aerator has expanded all the way to the East shore and the Northward.  I heard, then saw a pair of geese swoop in Friday night and land near the East shore.

One male Red Wing Blackbird has come to my feeders sporadically for severa days.

Off subject: This morning, I saw the first Mink swimming along in the same area the Egret landed.

Sent from Pete's Galaxy Note 8