[Mnbird] Odd vocal habit

Whyte, Linda linda at moosewoods.us
Sat Jun 19 15:29:34 CDT 2021

I don't know if you have any cell phone birding apps that include sample
vocalizations of the species, but you might be surprised at the number of
different sounds/songs some birds use. Sibley has 10 different recordings
for American Robin, some of which the bird uses for specific situations. It
might be interesting for you to determine what's currently happening in
this bird's life when he's exhibiting the repetitious vocal behavior.
Linda Whyte