[Mnbird] Molt migration

ihatehicks666 ihatehicks666 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 18:12:27 CDT 2021

I've noticed a couple of flocks flying as well, in the west metro and NE Mpls.Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: DONALD GRUSSING Owner via Mnbird <mnbird at lists.mnbird.net> Date: 6/1/21  3:53 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: mnbird <mnbird at lists.mnbird.net> Subject: [Mnbird] Molt migration Saw a couple of flocks of Canada Geese heading north, probably unmated young birds going towards Hudson's Bay for the molt migration.  These traditions are so interesting.Don GrussingMinnetonka