[Mnbird] Bluebirds and Blue Jays

Pamela Brustman gleskarider at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 11:34:55 CDT 2021

I have seen a dearth of Orioles since early July. I had many, then none.  I
am used to a pause in jelly feeding during the time when parental orioles
feed insects to their young. But usually they come back to jelly, bringing
those young with them. Nary a flutter of orange have I seen.

This in Wright county,  almost Hennepin.
My ex husband reports the same in Oak grove,  Anoka county.

Also few cat birds there and normally he has a dozen.