[Mnbird] Thrasher, crossbill, wren and sparrow

Al Batt snoeowl at aol.com
Fri Jan 22 15:53:39 CST 2021

Brown Thrasher in Hayward in Freeborn County.
White-winged Crossbill outside Lyle in Mower County.
Carolina Wren in Mankato.
A Eurasian Tree Sparrow is still running with a gang of House Sparrows in my yard in the Greater Hartland Area in Freeborn County. It avoided my eyes for a couple of days, but blew back in with the storm.
I'm wishing for an Evening Grosbeak in my yard. It would look good there. It think it would pull the yard together. If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
Excelsior!

Al Batt

Al Batt

“Do something wild today. Look at a bird.” — Al Batt
Twitter http://twitter.com/batt_allen
Podcast https://soundcloud.com/kmsu/sets/birding-with-batt
Blog http://www.albatt.com/blogs
Podcast http://ktoe.com/2020/05/22/5-22-20-lisa-with-al-batt