[Mnbird] Red breasted nuthatch

Cherise Robb cheriserobb15 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 14:26:49 CDT 2020

Hi. Are used to live in Duluth and there were lots of those cute little red breasted not hatch is. One time I had a piece of suet and I went over to the feeder in the winter time and held the suet in my hand up in the air and a small flock of the birds were flying around me and one of them landed on the suet. It was such a thrilling moment for me! They are really friendly and adorable little birds. I just moved from Waite Park Into Clearwater right on the Mississippi river. The neighborhood is full of oak trees. I am getting used to my new setting and I was grateful to find that many of the birds in my last location are here as well, including Orioles, Rose breasted grosbeak‘s, and song . Sparrows. I hope you enjoy your new home. God bless.
CheriseRobb neustrom
Sent from my iPhone