[Mnbird] Frolicking in Freeborn County

Al Batt snoeowl at aol.com
Mon Sep 7 20:41:29 CDT 2020

  Where have all the flowers gone? They've gone to hummingbirds, every one. Flowers and feeders were busily fueling the tiny birds today. Many Baltimore Orioles were still feeding on the yard's offerings of nectar and jelly. Common Nighthawks flew over. I took the camera for a walk so it could see some of the warblers. A Red-breasted Nuthatch entertained. I was a bit surprised to see a Purple Finch. In these strange days, I am blessed to be a birder.

Al Batt
Hartland