[Mnbird] Snow Geese in Minneapolis?

Richard Carlson rccarl at pacbell.net
Thu Dec 10 08:57:09 CST 2020

In Pre-history, when I started birding, Snow Goose flyovers were regular in the western suburbs like Edina and St. Louis Park.  Snow Goose populations have increased dramatically since the 1950’s, so they should be seen in more places.

Richard Carlson
Full time birder, part time economist
From Minnesota, just temporarily absent since 1960
Sent from my iPad