[Mnbird] My congratulations

Al Batt snoeowl at aol.com
Tue Dec 8 20:58:35 CST 2020

To  2020 MOU Award Winners

David A. Cahlander Award Volunteer of the Year Award winner — Linda Whyte

Thomas S. Roberts Memorial Award winner  — Laura Erickson

Brother Theodore Voelker Award — Frank Nicoletti

At my discounted palatial estate, I am living vicariously through the reports of friends who have seen Evening Grosbeaks in Albert Lea, Baltimore Oriole in Mankato, Carolina Wren in Albert Lea,  Evening Grosbeaks in Lyle, White-winged Crossbill in Albert Lea, Baltimore Oriole in Wisconsin, Carolina Wren and Scarlet Tanager in Iowa, etc.  It’s all good.

Stay well y’all.
Al Batt
Freeborn County