[Mnbird] Foy yellow rump. Northern Anoka County

Pamela Freeman gleskarider at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 19:32:14 CDT 2020

I was starting to feel left out, reading posting after posting of foys and
joyous sightings of orioles and bluebirds, and others.
But today I got to be out at the barn walking my recovering from sedation
mare when something flitted on front of us. I barely caught it, it moved so
quickly and blended in with the surrounding grasses and dead leaves and
brush except there! A flash of yellow. There again as it flicked up its
tail. A yellow rumped warbler.  Ha!
My first this year. And last weekend I spied a blue bird. And a bald eagle
hunting and diving after a muskrat.
It came up empty taloned, magnificent all the same.

Ahhh.
Spring birding...

Goid birding to you all!
Pamela