[Mnbird] FOYs

Tami Vogel tvogel at wrcmn.org
Fri Apr 24 11:07:32 CDT 2020

I was complaining that the delayed white-throated sparrows were messing with my spring color coordination... (they're ALWAYS here when our forsythias bloom and it just makes me so happy. That little burst of yellow by their beak w the forsythia yellow - such a beautiful natural coincidence.)

And what do you know, a small flock landed under our feeders. My color coordination heart is happy.

Our male towhee is back today, too. And I saw the Stagecoach meadowlarks for the first time today.

Hope you all have a beautiful day!

 - Tami in Afton