[Mnbird] Minn Birders Stuck in Peru Get Press Coverage

Michael Hurben hurbenm at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 08:15:13 CDT 2020

 Thanks to everyone from the Minnesota birding community that reached out to us via email and provided moral support over the past few weeks. We finally got out of Iquitos on April 5 and made it home to Bloomington last night. But the story will not be over until we return to northern Peru when normalcy returns, and get the 150 target lifers that we went there for (but had to trade for Rock Pigeons from our hotel room window).

Michael Hurben
Claire Strohmeyer
www.legallyblindbirding.net