[Mnbird] Looking for bird fiction books

carol schumacher birdminn at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 2 11:26:09 CDT 2020

There are great bird books not technical preferred.  If you have titles or favorites please post.   My search has included fiction, non fiction, conservation.

My recommendations

Fiction mystery:
The Falcon Thief.

 I’ve just started and find the cultural context and how this got out of control interesting.  Recommended by the Washington post. Available on Audible. New.

Classics:   Both available n line
Living on the Wind, Scott Weidensaul        Migration hot spots Western Hemisphere

At the time my group trips to Mexico were In full swing. My interest in Veracruz Mexico became an obsession.   Two trips (before offering group trips) to the region confirmed every detail I read.  Fabulous and accurate description

Parrot without a Name.  Don Stap

Discovering a new species in SAmerica

Thanks.
Carol Winona