[Mnbird] Galapagos Islands, Sierra Negra Volcano Question

Molly Miller johnson-miller at msn.com
Tue Sep 17 10:42:13 CDT 2019

Greetings,

I am traveling to the Galapagos Islands in November. We will be hiking the Sierra Negra Volcano on Isabela Island, and I'm finding contradictory information about it.

Has anyone hiked this volcano? What are the conditions like? What is the distance? Are hiking boots necessary or tennis shoes ok? How long does it take, etc?

Any information you provide about the Galapagos Islands would be appreciated, and can be sent to me directly.

Thanks so much,

Molly Miller
Inver Grove Hts, Dakota Co.