[Mnbird] Swifts

Larson, Norman W. NWLARSON at stthomas.edu
Sun May 19 13:02:21 CDT 2019

We live in southern Eagan and have been seeing birds that are a little larger than an English sparrow, but we do not know what they are. Brown back and head with no unusual markings; light colored, almost white breast with faint striping. Possible thrush family?

lists.mnbird.net
SPECIAL NOTE: WE ARE GETTING 100'S OF SPAMMER'S REQUESTS FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS. SO SEND EMAIL DIRECTLY TO ME TO REQUEST A SUBSCRIPTION. Make sure you check your spam filter to allow MNBird to send you mail (also wnpauls at yahoo.com).