[Mnbird] backyard feeders

Steve Kreofsky stevek at wakconstruction.com
Wed May 8 09:32:55 CDT 2019

While my wife and I were enjoying our "grape juice" on the back deck we had the pleasure of seeing three different species of warblers at one time. On the stump eating grape jelly sat were two tennessee and one yellow rumped warbler. At the same time a palm warbler was flitting around the freshly mowed grass.

Steve

Steven L. Kreofsky
President
W.A.K. Construction Services
W.A. Kreofsky Construction, Inc.
835 Enterprise Drive S.W., Plainview, MN 55964
507-534-3103 (P)
507-534-3962 (F)
507-951-2401 (M)
SteveK at wakconstruction.com<mailto:SteveK at wakconstruction.com>
www.wakconstruction.com<http://www.wakconstruction.com>

General Contractors. Professional Construction Management Services. Quality Workmanship. Timely Performance

Commercial & Industrial Construction. Hospitality & Restaurant Projects. Fine Custom Homes. Remodeling.