[Mnbird] A dearth of Song Sparrows

Susan M swisstea1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 14 20:21:58 CDT 2019

I may have your Song sparrows, Al.  They have been a constant presence in my yard since spring and are nesting somewhere near.  They sing so beautifully and I am happy to feed them anything they want.
Susan WisteDuluth

I value my garden more for being full of blackbirds than of cherries, and very frankly give them fruit for their songs. --Joseph Addison