[Mnbird] bluebirds

Rick Pertile mugzy1960 at msn.com
Thu Feb 14 12:04:08 CST 2019

Bluebirds are actually pretty hardy as long as there are food sources available.   They fared quite well during the subzero temps we had 2 weeks ago.  There are also plenty of fruit trees in the park by my house as well as in the neighborhood.  Bluebirds tend to be frugiverous in winter so no issues with other food sources near by.  We also have several flocks of Robin's overwintering in the neighborhood taking advantage of all the crab apples.