[Mnbird] Minnesota Global Birders: Indonesia, across the Wallace Line

Stephen Greenfield tapaculo47 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 22:23:05 CDT 2018

In the September gathering of the Minnesota "Global Birders" group, I will
be giving a presentation based on a birding trip to three of Indonesia's
islands. Indonesia has the greatest number of endemic bird species of any
country in the world, and the presentation will show how its spectacular
avifauna provides insight into biogeography and evolution.

Saturday, September 15, 12:30 - 2:30

Walker Library, 2880 Hennepin Ave. S , Minneapolis

This will be our first gathering on a weekend day. So we can monitor the
number of attendees, please register online with EventBrite at the link
below, where more information is available (or type
"tinyurl.com/globalbirding13" into your browser).

www.eventbrite.com/e/global-birding-indonesia-across-the-wallace-line-ticket
s-48992966281

Stephen Greenfield

Minneapolis