[Mnbird] Tufted Titmouse

Pamela Freeman gleskarider at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 10:06:18 CST 2018

Oh, and I am going to look and hope to see one myself! I live north of
Anoka, just, in Oak Grove. And it would be a lifer for me, as well. And I
have suet and peanuts out, as well as other nice tidbits. Who says winter
is boring for birding in Minnesota?
- Pamela
Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to
accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. - Unknown

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
― Aldo Leopold
I am one who cannot.