[Mnbird] Banding at Carver Park This Morning

Roger Everhart everhart at blackhole.com
Sat May 19 19:08:00 CDT 2018

Hello,

     We held our regular bird banding session at the Lowry Nature Center in Carver Park near Victoria, MN this morning from 9-noon. It was a busy morning with 33 birds of 15 species. I have put a complete list of species banded along with some pictures from today including photos of the bird of the day, a Black-billed Cuckoo on my blog for those interested:

http://minnesotabirdnerd.blogspot.com

    Heading back out tomorrow to do a program in Lakeville, MN hoping to have good luck again.

Roger Everhart

Apple Valley, MN