[Mnbird] Ibis

Steve Kreofsky stevek at wakconstruction.com
Fri May 18 09:51:10 CDT 2018

It looks as though the Ibis that appeared a couple of years ago is back. I did not have glasses with me so don't know if it is a white-faced or a glossy. It is located in a wet area in a field on the intersection of north county road 24 and county road 30. It is in Wabasha county and about 2 miles south of Wabasha on 30. It has been there for a couple of days at least. It is only seen after the Mississippi reaches flood stage and floods the farm fields.

Steve

Steven L. Kreofsky
President
W.A.K. Construction Services
W.A. Kreofsky Construction, Inc.
835 Enterprise Drive S.W., Plainview, MN 55964
507-534-3103 (P)
507-534-3962 (F)
507-951-2401 (M)
SteveK at wakconstruction.com<mailto:SteveK at wakconstruction.com>
www.wakconstruction.com<http://www.wakconstruction.com>

General Contractors. Professional Construction Management Services. Quality Workmanship. Timely Performance

Commercial & Industrial Construction. Hospitality & Restaurant Projects. Fine Custom Homes. Remodeling.