[Mnbird] RB Grosbeak

Pamela Freeman gleskarider at gmail.com
Tue May 8 18:35:06 CDT 2018

And we also now have FOY male RB Grosbeak at our feeder in Anoka county,
Oak Grove

- Pamela
Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to
accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. - Unknown

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
― Aldo Leopold
I am one who cannot.