[Mnbird] FOY Indigo!

Pamela Freeman gleskarider at gmail.com
Tue May 8 12:32:40 CDT 2018

And, I saw for me, anyway, FOY Indigo just moments ago on a finch feeder.
Hoo rah!!!
(Last year they were pretty much absent from here, which puzzled me. I
think I need to place my feeders differently for them.)
Still no rose breasted grosbeaks. Nor have I seen the scarlet tanagers who
usually feed on the jelly for awhile in the first light of spring.

- Pamela
Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to
accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. - Unknown

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
― Aldo Leopold
I am one who cannot.