[Mnbird] Spring

Brian and Cindy bcdrill at charter.net
Mon Mar 19 15:02:27 CDT 2018

A pair of house finches have been regularly visiting a last year robin
nest under the carport and trying it on for size.  A little house
cleaning, a squiggle down inside and some heavy consultation on the
location.  The first chipmunk sighting in the back yard today.

On a sad note, our neighborhood will be under some major street repair
this Spring, and the block next to ours will be losing 16 mature trees.
I cannot imagine how this will disrupt our feeder activity, but
hopefully the April planned start will allow them to get the trees down
before too much nesting has begun.

Cindy in North Mankato

---