[Mnbird] Prior Lake

Pamela Freeman gleskarider at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 10:39:33 CDT 2018

I believe you have a sighting of the black masked ring tailed  jelly
stealer. It is also known to like peanuts. Also sunflower seeds. But in the
area around where I live, it takes down jelly feeders.
Cute, but pernicious.
- Pamela
Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to
accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. - Unknown

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
― Aldo Leopold
I am one who cannot.