[Mnbird] Minnesota global birders on Honduras, 2/12

Stephen Greenfield tapaculo47 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 22:04:46 CST 2018

For the next gathering of our "Minnesota global birders" group, we have
rescheduled a presentation by Wilmer Fernandez on birding in Honduras, where
the great diversity of habitats has resulted in more than 800 species of
birds in a country half the size of Minnesota. It will include discussion of
local conservation efforts to preserve habitats and the Neotropical migrants
it shares with Minnesota.

Anyone interested is welcome. So we can monitor the number of attendees, get
a free "ticket" online from EventBrite at the link below (or type
"tinyurl.com/globalbirding7" into your browser).

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/global-birding-february-2018-honduras-with-wilm
er-fernandez-tickets-41972006401

This time, we have switched to the Walker Library in Uptown, which will
provide better presentation equipment than our previous venue.

Monday, February 12, 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Walker Library, 2880 Hennepin Ave. S (at Lagoon), Minneapolis

(These posts are not about birds in Minnesota, but they are for Minnesota
birders; approved by administrator Paul Schumacher.)

Stephen Greenfield

Minneapolis

 <mailto:tapaculo47 at gmail.com> tapaculo47 at gmail.com

p.s. For any questions, please include the addresses on the cc: line.