[Mnbird] Birding Field Guide Books for Cambodia, Vietnam?

Michael Hurben hurbenm at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 19:36:53 CST 2018

Molly:
We are doing a year-long stint in Thailand this year, and the Robson book is our bible here. It covers a wide area and the illustrations are good. It does lack range maps, however, which is a drag, and the species accounts are separate from the plates. Our copy is a hardcover and the cover is falling apart but the interior is staying intact.

-Michaelhttps://legallyblindbirding.net