[Mnbird] MOU state fair

Kate Kelnberger kkelnberger at boreal.org
Thu Aug 9 22:30:21 CDT 2018

One shift, one ticket left:  Friday, August 24 from 5-9 with another
volunteer.

Here is information about buses and parking ( a new feature for volunteers-
more about that later)

Park & Ride buses start at 8:00 a.m. ever day.  Park & Ride locations out
of church lots start at 1pm on Sundays.
Metro Transit State Fair Express Service (where customers pay $5 for
roundtrip rides) start at 9am weekdays and 8am weekdays and Labor Day.
SouthWest Transit and MVTA bus service operates services at 8am daily.

With that said, we came up with two Vendor/Concessionaire Lots yesterday,
Thursday, August 2:

*North Vendor/Concessionaire Lot:*
Living Word Church
640 Prior Ave N, 55104
<https://maps.google.com/?q=640+Prior+Ave+N,+55104&entry=gmail&source=g>
Weekdays & Saturday 5am to 1am
Sundays 1pm to 1am

*South Vendor/Concessionaire Lot*
Ford Plant
966 S. Mississippi Blvd, 55116 (Two blocks south of Ford Pkwy. on
Mississippi Blvd.)
Hours of Operations 5am to 1am.  All 12 days of the fair.

Dawn Flinn, the DNR fair coordinator:  We will be putting something
together that has all the parking info in one spot once the fair creates a
map/s of the new vendor lots. You can then share that with your staff.

So please check these list serves for information regarding MOU at the
fair.
( of interest but not exciting- the whooping cranes are exciting!)