[Mnbird] Summer Feeder

Pamela Freeman gleskarider at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 09:30:48 CDT 2018

aha!
I double you on USPSI. While we don't have the problem of having a hard
surface area, I am wanting something like this, with the option of
installing around it some kind of surface, because all of that seed kills
any grass beneath it anyway and ends up looking a mess and we can't get all
the old seed up easily. I worry about molding and such. This could be a
solution, and allow us to clean up old wet seed from beneath...

​

- Pamela
Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to
accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. - Unknown

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
― Aldo Leopold
I am one who cannot.