[Mnbird] Blizzard birds in Martin Co.

krawdad arthropod7 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 09:05:47 CDT 2018

Still snowing (heavily) and blowing here.More frantic birds:  To the growing crowd of juncos and house finches add house sparrows, starlings, crows, blue jays, goldfinches and even cowbirds, not to mention the other every-days - chickadees, cardinals, nuthatches and downy wps.   The competition is fierce.  I wonder where the creeper is?  I'm impressed with how well the chipping sparrows hold their own at the feeder, against their bigger cousins.
Back out soon to de-ice and replenish. Lucky for them I won't run out of chow.