[Mnbird] Blizzard birds in Martin Co.

Steve Elkins elkinsecon at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 22:00:43 CDT 2018

Hennepin County, Bloomington – I’ve been scattering a mix including millet on my deck which is attracting juncos by the dozen. My tube feeder with back oil sunflower seeds is attracting flocks of chickadees and house finches (and the odd purple finch). The suet cakes are attracting nuthatches and various woodpeckers.

Steve Elkins