[Mnbird] Juncos/Fox, Song, Chipping Sparrows, Dakota Co

Molly Miller johnson-miller at msn.com
Sat Apr 14 12:09:38 CDT 2018

I once again have about 50 juncos in the yard. I finally took the time to scan them and found at least 3 Song Sparrows, 2 Fox Sparrows and 1 tiny Chipping Sparrow! I took a photo with a Fox Sparrow, junco and Chipping Sparrow because I was amazed to see the difference in size! These sparrows were all first of year for me. I thought I was going to find a Tree Sparrow in the lot, but that was not the case.

Hope the birds remain safe in this blizzard!

Molly Miller

Inver Grove Ht

Dakota Co