[Mnbird] Cooper's Hawk Hunting, Dakota Co

Molly Miller johnson-miller at msn.com
Fri Apr 13 16:07:12 CDT 2018

We've had a Cooper's Hawk hunting in our yard most of the day. We just had the day's 3rd bird-window strike, that I know of. I haven't seen her catch anything yet, but one time she was cleaning her beak. I don't think there was enough time between the window strike and her beak-cleaning to have been a catch-and-eat situation, though.

I need to put more bird feed out so the birds can fortify themselves before this storm hits, but I don't want them to become a buffet. Kind of sad and torn about it. :-(

Molly Miller

Inver Grove Hts

Dakota Co