[Mnbird] Review: Birding without Borders

dan&erika danerika at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 08:02:18 CDT 2017

In my blog this morning, I posted a review of Noah Strycker’s new book,
“Birding without Borders.” I thought it was one of the better books of this
genre. The blog offers a discount on the book.
https://dantallmansbirdblog.blogspot.com

(I am not paid for reviews but do receive a few percent income from
purchases through the blog. I should also mention that Strycker does not
visit Minnesota or South Dakota during his quest.)

​Enjoy

dan​

--
Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota
danerika at gmail.com

http://dantallmansbirdblog.blogspot.com

".... the best shod travel with wet feet...Beware of all enterprises that
require new clothes ....”—H. D. Thoreau