[Mnbird] Minnesota global birders on Honduras

Stephen Greenfield tapaculo47 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 20:55:52 CDT 2017

In the fourth gathering of our "Minnesota global birders" group , Wilmer
Fernandez  will give a presentation on birding in Honduras, where a great
diversity of ecosystems has resulted in more than 800 species of birds in a
country just half the size of Minnesota.

Good infrastructure, ecotourism lodges, a new field guide, and local birding
guides make Honduras a great place to get introduced to tropical birding.
Wilmer will also discuss local conservation efforts to preserve habitats and
the Neotropical migrants shared with Minnesota. You could even join in the
"Lake Yojoa Birding Blitz" to be held in Honduras in January.

Anybody interested is welcome. So we can monitor the number of attendees,
please get a free 'ticket' online from EventBrite at the link below.

Tuesday, November 14; 6:00-8:00

Uptown Plumbing's Community Gathering Space

3554 Bryant Ave S, Minneapolis (corner of 36th Street)

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/global-birding-november-2017-tickets-3880573499
8

(This post are not about birds in Minnesota, but it is for Minnesota
birders; approved by administrator Paul Schumacher.)

Stephen Greenfield

Minneapolis

 <mailto:tapaculo47 at gmail.com> tapaculo47 at gmail.com

p.s. For any questions, please include the addresses on the cc:line.