[Mnbird] Junco!

Pamela Freeman gleskarider at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 15:53:24 CDT 2017

Ah yes.
Sigh.
And we just had our first frost.
Leaves are slowly, lazily, drifting down from their perches on the branches
to their berth on the ground. The light is golden through them.
I am just enjoying autumn. I do not wish for winter's cold quite yet.
Not yet.
​

- Pamela
Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to
accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. - Unknown

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
― Aldo Leopold
I am one who cannot.