[Mnbird] Minnesota global birders

Stephen Greenfield tapaculo47 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 22:38:58 CDT 2017

(This post is not about Minnesota birds, but it is for Minnesota birders;
approved by administrator Paul Schumacher.)

We have started a series of local gatherings for people interested in
birding in other countries. Our third meeting will be October 11, with a
presentation by Sharon Stiteler on birding in Cuba, details below.

Each session features a particular trip, with a speaker presenting photos
and other information, but will also include some discussion of the planning
and logistics of doing a foreign birding trip... and there will be time for
chatting and eating and drinking as in the Birds & Beers gatherings.

Anybody interested is welcome, it’s not like there is an entrance
requirement! But it may not be worthwhile to you if, though you might enjoy
looking at bird photos, you are not also interested in how to do birding
trips in other countries.

This event is at a “community space”; it is not a restaurant or bar, so this
is a BYO event. Feel free to bring food and beverages from home or, if you
want to buy food, a good café across the street and can prepare food to go.
There’s only room for a couple of dozen so we will ask you to get a free
‘ticket” online from EventBrite at http://www.tinyurl.com/GlobalBirding3.

Steve Greenfield

Minneapolis

DATE & TIME