[Mnbird] Long tailed ducks. Scott county

Brad Abendroth bdaisok at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 09:04:07 CST 2017

I found two females swimming together and they eventually associated with a
small raft of ruddies. Another birder refound them just now.  Spring Lake.
I saw them after parking in a small gravel lot on County Road 12 and
walking to the lake.  There also is a closed boat ramp off of 13 accessed
from Vergus Avenue where they were refound. The lot is closed right now but
no workers were on site so he walked in.  Workers may come later. I don't
know.